Sunday, February 22, 2009

What a Year!!

Well my attempt at being a blogger have been feeble to say the least. I have had quite a crazy year.

Last August was most assuredly the worst day of my life. My 15 year old son was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. We have had quite a turbulent 6 months!! I am glad to say though that he is now on an Minimed insulin pump and seems to be doing quite well!!

Praise God!!

I can't promise a thing, but I will try very hard "Country Mouse" to keep up with this.



There have been some other changes also!!

I have owned a hair salon for the last 5 years. I am being forced to vacate from my location. So for the last two months I have been searching for a new location and am glad to announce that we have found a place to relocate. We have been working diligently on fixing up the new place and are going to be opening for business on March 2!!

I am excited that we are going to be able to offer tanning as an option for our customers!! The new space is almost twice as big as the old location so tanning seemed like the most logical way to use the space with the least amount of time involvement on my part.

Everything seemed to fall into place.

Again......Praise God!!

No comments: