Monday, February 23, 2009

Sadness

Well, I am feeling quite sad and quite overwhelmed at the same time. My last living grandparent passed away last thursday.

My grandfather was living in Fl. for the winter with my uncle. This has caused a delay in the funeral arrangements :( Here we are monday evening and we still don't know when the funeral is going to be yet.....AAARRGGHHH.

I am feeling overwhelmed, because we are supposed to have moving day this friday into the new salon. Obviously my family obligations come absolutely first!! None the less, there are many things to be done and all is on hold until I know when the funeral is going to be.

It is ok though, I know everything will work out EXACTLY the way it is supposed to!! God IS in control!!

1 comment:

Country Mouse said...

:( I'm so sorry...:( so sad for you...